Monday, September 7, 2009

Best of the interweb Episode 1.

Ok so here is what I am going to try to do for all of my faithful readers. Well at least for that one guy who is following my blog...I am going to do a new thing called Best of the Interweb. Basically all this is, is a chance for me to post a link, movie, article or random tidbit that I found on the net and enjoyed.

I am always trying to broaden my horizons in terms of web-u-tainment. I probably don't watch as much Youtube as oh about 95% of the population, but I'm trying to find more to interst me than the 6-7 sites I frequent regularly. Hell the interweb is vast and I've really only ever dipped my toes in.

So here is my first such find. A take on a darker comedy Mario Bros complete with addictions and violence...There will Be Brawl. Absolutley hilarious...just watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment